1 Year Membership
First, you’re kayaking along rapids in the Brecon Beacons, then abseiling from a cliff in the Peaks, having a trot with New Forest wild ponies, crawling through underground caves in the Mendips and sippin’ a local cider in the warm breeze.
Sounds brilliant, doesn’t it?
Each tour guarantees a different location with a different adventure activity. Whether it’s Caving or Climbing or, Canoeing – or countless other activities – you won’t be disappointed.
Join today from just £35 a year and start experiencing GoTread as a Member straight away.
It’s easy to join online.
GoTread tours run every weekend throughout the summer, May to October, but to access the adventure we need you to be insured with us first.
As an adventure organisation we have comprehensive insurance cover which includes £2 million Public Liability and Professional Indemnity underwritten by AXA UK.
Your sign-up fee covers the cost of insurance so that you can participate in the tours safely. For this reason, it’s super important that everyone who comes on a GoTread tour is signed up for the season.
You don’t even need to need to worry about the dog eating your paperwork. Simply sign-up today and grab a different adventure every weekend. #maxtheweekend
- Welcome goodies. You’ll receive a GoTread branded beanie and camping mug (RRP £20) on your first tour with us.
- Access to GoTread tours. You’ll immediately have access to all of our awesome tours.
- Pay-What-You-Want. When you book onto a tour, you pay nothing upfront. After your tour is complete – you determine what the tour is worth. And you choose the price you want to pay!
- Competitions. Free gear! (Need we say more?)
- Newsletters. Monthly updates with all the latest adventure and outdoors events and trends
Everyone likes to think they’re special and one-of-a-kind, but GoTread really isn’t like everyone else.
Since our very first tours, we’ve wanted to show how business can have a positive impact on people, animals and the environment and each year we give 100% (yes 100!) of the company’s profits to charity.