Your Guide: Katie
Forest of Dean Mountain Biking Tour
TOUR DATE 1: SUNDAY 31st MAY 2020 – POSTPONED
TOUR DATE 2: SATURDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 2020
For an adrenaline-fuelled, mud-covered adventure, our off-road mountain biking trip is just the answer!
Whether you’re taking a first foray into mountain biking or looking to try something different from the city commute, you don’t need to be a seasoned biker to enjoy this full-day biking tour in Gloucestershire’s beautiful Forest of Dean.
This is the perfect introduction to off-road mountain biking and trail-riding – all bikes and full kit provided!
Have a blast weaving through acres of ancient forests and wild river valleys, surrounded by nature, enjoying this exploration of the vast landscape of the Forest of Dean.
Throughout the day, experienced Mountain Bike Leaders will take you off-road, tailoring the trails and routes to your ability.
With endless miles of forest tracks, you’ll have the opportunity to try different trails on a vast range of grades. Beginners can ease into the basic biking skills while the more adventurous cyclist will have the opportunity to develop their technical ability and push their limits on more challenging climbs and tricky descents.
Great fun – whatever biking level you are – you’ll end the day buzzing with a real sense of adventure on this trip!
What’s Included in this tour?
- Pick-up: 09:15 am Bristol Temple Meads Train Station BS1 6QF
- Drop-off: 18:30 pm Bristol Temple Meads Train Station BS1 6QF
- All transportation
- All entrance and activity fees
- All Mountain Bike and equipment hire
- Full-day guided tour
- Explore ancient forests and wild river valleys in the Forest of Dean
- Learn basic mountain biking skills
- Develop your mountain biking technique and advanced technical skills
- Enjoy off-road mountain biking surrounded by nature