Your Guide: Chris
Hi my name is Chris and I have been an enthusiastic participant of the outdoors ever since I was in short trousers and have been working in the industry for many years now. To help me relax I like to read and listen to music, currently enjoying Sea Shanties and hoping one day to learn how to play the fiddle.
Dorset Sea Kayaking and Hiking Tour
TOUR DATE 1: SATURDAY 19th SEPTEMBER 2020
TOUR DATE 2: SUNDAY 27th SEPTEMBER 2020
Sea-kayak the exceptional Dorset coastline – our favourite way to unwind in this breath-taking area of outstanding natural beauty.
Begin the adventure with a morning hike through ridges and valleys, learning about the geology and ecology of the extensive Dorset landscape.
Filled with stunning views and amazing places to photograph, this tour showcases some of Dorset’s most iconic locations and most distinctive countryside.
The adventure continues out on the open water with an afternoon coastal sea-kayak. This is a fantastic opportunity to see the dazzling Jurassic coastline – the first British natural World Heritage Site.
An excellent introduction to kayaking, you’ll have expert instructors to provide coaching throughout and improve your technique and skills and build your confidence in the water.
There’s plenty of time to relax and enjoy the beauty of this special place, as we discover Dorset’s marine species including birds, crabs, fish and seagulls in their natural habitat.
Learn about the history and geology of Durdle Door, Stair Hole and Lulworth Cove all from the unique view of the kayak.
Whether you’re looking for beautiful scenery or a physical challenge, this kayaking adventure is suitable for all and provides an unforgettable journey of discovery with incredible scenery!
What’s Included in this tour?
- Pick-up: 09:30 am Weymouth Train Station DT4 7BN
- Drop-off: 18:30 pm Weymouth Train Station DT4 7BN
- All transportation
- All entrance and activity fees
- Snacks and local specialties
- Full-day guided tour
- Local knowledge, folklore, and history
- Paddle along the exceptional scenic landscape of the Jurassic Coast
- Explore the first British natural World Heritage Site
- Visit Dorset’s most iconic locations
- Improve your kayaking technique and skills
- Marvel at amazing rock formations and fossils
- Enjoy marine life in its natural habitat